Monday, November 1, 2010

Transitions


So. Today I begin a new job!

I've hung up my retail/management hat and am officially stepping into the "bike manufacturer" realm. Today is my first day working for Felt Bicycles!

I know this will be a bit of a shock for many people in the sport, especially here in Buffalo, as we kept the move fairly quiet in respect to Tri Spot.

To all of you that have been long time supporters and customers I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've had a blast working with all of you and appreciate all you've done for me! Don't worry, though, I'm not going far! I am happy to continue helping and supporting you!

Keep checking here for updates, as well as tidbits from life "inside" the "inside" of the bike industry!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Felt is a great company I hope that transition goes well! Matt Dougherty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent so where are you now? Corporate headquarters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working out of their East Coast Sales office right here in Buffalo

    ReplyDelete